A. Number of sessions: 60 sessions.
B. Study time: Split into 3 shifts:
- Shift 1: Morning 10:00 – 14:00 from Monday to Friday weekly.
- 2nd shift: Afternoon 14:00 – 18:00 from Monday to Friday weekly.
- Shift 3: Weekend Study Morning from 10:00 am to 14:00 pm every Saturday and Sunday.
- Week 1: Bath, hygiene, squeeze bad routes, clean ears, cut nails.
- Week 2: Instructions on how to hold scissors and basic cutting theory on 2 lines of Pomeranian and Poodle.
- Week 3: Practice basic cutting on Poodle: Model dogs and real dogs.
- Week 4: Basic cutting practice on Pomeranian: Real dog
- Week 5: Asian hair-trimming theory for Poodle and intensive theory for Bichon: drawing practice.
- Week 6: Cut Poodle’s face types and depths on the fake dog and Bichon fur trimmer
- Week 7: Cut real dog practice for Poodle.
- Week 8: Theory and practice of cutting some other varieties: Shihtzu, Maltese, Schnauzer, Chow Chow, Husky, Samoyed …
- Week 9: Cut fur to create specialized Poodle styles such as Lamp Clip, German Clip, Continental Clip … on fake dogs and intensive on Bichon.
- Week 10: Cut fur to create creative style for Poodle: Fake dog.
- Week 11: Practice basic dyeing.
- Week 12: Creative dyeing practice – It is the students who will come up with ideas and draw samples for a dyed fur, teachers will comment on the feasibility, help you to perform each step yourself when completing.
D. Tuition Fees: 25 million / 60 sessions.
E. Commitment after the course:
- No one can teach you how to be creative, but any creativity is based on science, harmony, aesthetics. Lanlan Pet Academy provides the foundation and leverage for students’ creativity.
- Students can practice with a variety of dog breeds and various types of shaping. The Creative Course in Lanlan Pet has access to all aspects of Grooming art.
- The most special feature of the Creative course is that the graduates are certified by IGA Association – The World Association of Pet Grooming Trimming, with INTERNATIONAL VALUE. This is the pride of LanlanPet Academy when bringing international quality to Grooming students in Vietnam
- At the end of the course, students can take steps from A-Z for a high-end spa standard process, or at tournaments.
- Graduates of professional courses are granted 2 degrees: of IGA association and LanlanPet
- After completing the creative course, students have the opportunity to study with foreign experts invited to Vietnam to teach every year.
- Each participant is allowed to practice 80% of the sessions, and each participant is allowed to practice on his own puppy model supported by LanlanPet, each student uses 1 table and quality tools.
- Number of students practicing each session not more than 5 people.
Post-graduation benefit of creative students: Great opportunity to work with a high and stable salary (US $ 600 / month) at 5 facilities of LanlanPet in Hanoi and other provinces in the near future.