Skip to content
- Number of sessions: 20 sessions.
- Study time: Split into 3 shifts:
- Shift 1: Morning 10:00 – 14:00 from Monday to Friday weekly.
- 2nd shift: Afternoon 14:00 – 18:00 from Monday to Friday weekly.
- Shift 3: Weekend Study Morning from 10:00 am to 14:00 pm every Saturday and Sunday.
- Course content:
- Week 1: Bath, hygiene, squeeze bad routes, clean ears, cut nails.
- Week 2: Instructions on how to hold scissors and basic cutting theory on 2 lines of Pomeranian and Poodle.
- Week 3: Practice basic cutting on Poodle: Model dogs and real dogs.
- Week 4: Basic cutting practice on Pomeranian: Real dog
- Tuition: 10 million / 20 sessions.
- Commitment after the course:
Register the course
- At the end of the course, students can apply basic principles in bathing, cleaning all kinds of cats and dogs, and pruning on 2 breeds of dogs, Poodle and Pomeranian.
- Graduates of the basic course are granted by Lanlan Pet certification
- Each student is allowed to practice 80% of the sessions,
- Each student is allowed to practice on his own dog model supported by Lanlan Pet, each student uses 1 table, quality grooming kits.
- Number of students practicing each session not more than 5 people